20 February 2011

Shameless Self Promoting

Here's a set from 1/22/11; almost a month behind in posting this but it was filmed by to cameras so there's some fancy video tricks here.
First off Ryanay featuring myself and Joemazing (of Brown Christmas fame).


The full set is viewable on the youtubes www.youtube.com/basementsetcetera

Next myself performing as Chalk Harmonica Vibe. One of only a few solo performances I've done, also the first one done using my usual set up of electronic rather than acoustic instruments.


More of this at www.youtube.com/thebrownchristmas
Initially I thought I would only be playing a solo set, however once I realized Joemazing would be in attendance we decided to do an impromptu performance as The Brown Christmas.


and while I'm promoting my own crap...
Check out The Brown Christmas's new album; Subversive Materials www.thebrownchristmas.bandcamp.com
featuring some of the harshest synthesizer work Todd has ever done with The Brown Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment